Personal injury law seeks to provide a legal remedy for the injuries you have sustained by another person, organization, or entity that has acted negligently or wrongfully. To right this wrong, you will have a limited time to make a claim against the at-fault party for compensation to cover your injury-related damages and losses. This generally translates to going through the at-fault party’s insurance company, a proposition that can be frustrating and difficult without legal help.
At A. Davies Personal Injury Law, it is my mission as a personal injury lawyer to help you be successful in recovering compensation that reflects the full extent of your damages. This can include medical expenses, property damage, lost income, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. It is a known fact that individuals who try to handle these claims on their own recover less than those represented by attorneys. At-fault parties and their insurers understand that they cannot take advantage of you when you have a dedicated law firm on your side.
I handle all types of cases, stemming from various types of accidents and events.
- Bicycle Accidents. As a cyclist, I understand the impact that others’ negligence can have when you are on the road and will fight for you in recovering the financial resources you need to remedy the wrongdoing of serious injuries.
- Medical Malpractice. This involves errors made by medical professionals that result in health damage, such as the need for further surgeries, treatment, and more.
- Wrongful Death. I can help you and your family find closure and compensation for the loss of your loved one through these claims and lawsuits.
- Dangerous Conditions of Public Property. Negligent property owners who fail to properly maintain their premises for safety purposes may be held liable for injuries caused to visitors by dangerous conditions.
- Pedestrian Accidents. Pedestrians are among the most vulnerable when struck by other vehicles in traffic. My firm is here to help you seek justice.
- Rideshare Accidents. These types of accidents can be complex matters when it comes to determining the at-fault party or parties liable for your injuries.
- Auto Accidents. These are the most common cause of injury claims in the nation. Let my firm fight for the full compensation to which you are entitled.
Whether you have suffered whiplash, cuts, bruises, sprains, broken bones, internal injuries, organ damage or failure, brain injuries or concussion, or some other serious injury, you can count on A. Davies Personal Injury Law for dedicated service.
A. Davies Personal Injury Law can help personal injury cases achieve successful results by following California personal injury laws and by offering a range of expertise and services that are tailored to the unique needs of each case. This includes thorough legal research, investigations into the incident, in-depth analysis of legal precedents, and persuasive advocacy to maximize the amount of compensation you can recover.
Get the advice and guidance you need as soon as possible in the wake of your accident and injuries. The sooner you call, the sooner an intensive investigation can be conducted to gather the facts and evidence needed to build your case. Because most cases are subject to a statute of limitations of two years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit, it is best to get started on the process promptly. Should negotiations fail, a lawsuit will need to be filed on your behalf.
As your attorney, I can review your case to determine its validity, advise you on the process, and keep you informed as I seek to help you get the justice and compensation you are owed.